July 3 2014

Had loads of smiles when Rachael, James and I arrived.  We went upstairs with Big Grampy for a cuppa.  She followed us with her eyes when we were talking and appeared to be following the conversation.  We went down to the sensory garden on the way back to her room.  We stopped and played with the music tubes.  I held her hand and banged them.  She smiled at this.  I asked her to close her eyes tightly if she wanted to bang some more.  I asked 3 times and then she closed her eyes slowly and deliberately.  So we banged some more!!  I did this twice more and Rachael got a video of it.  It's very exciting!!

This is similar to the glockenspiel that's in the HC sensory garden.  I can managed to play Twinkle Twinkle on it but nothing more.

Helen's Hope: July 3 2014

Thursday 3 July 2014

July 3 2014

Had loads of smiles when Rachael, James and I arrived.  We went upstairs with Big Grampy for a cuppa.  She followed us with her eyes when we were talking and appeared to be following the conversation.  We went down to the sensory garden on the way back to her room.  We stopped and played with the music tubes.  I held her hand and banged them.  She smiled at this.  I asked her to close her eyes tightly if she wanted to bang some more.  I asked 3 times and then she closed her eyes slowly and deliberately.  So we banged some more!!  I did this twice more and Rachael got a video of it.  It's very exciting!!

This is similar to the glockenspiel that's in the HC sensory garden.  I can managed to play Twinkle Twinkle on it but nothing more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home